From Cheerios to Taco

Go down

From Cheerios to Taco

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

How not to bisit da Beternairian - as related by Rio Roo

I had meez first bet bisit de day after Auntie Hettie drobe to Naplis and meez new forever home. Meez new people are beery nice and gibed meez a hooge house to lib in inside der house. Meez habs five udder greyhounds dat lib wif meez. We started off to da bet and suddenly Mommee stopped da car quickly. Meez slided up to da font ob da car and before meez noz it ther meez was caught tween the front seat and the cargo deck, weggies sticking up inna air just like meez was da fillin insid a Taco. Mommee jumped outta da car and tried to get me out but some ebil man had stopped behind her and was yelling dose bad werds us pups r not posed to noe or say. Mommee grabbed her brella and waabed it round in the air telling the ebil man to "back off" or herz would nock da stuffings outta him. (meez didnt nooze people had stuffins in um too) Da ebil man backed up and den meez heard alla this loud screechy sounds and den dere were free more men in the same kinda cloze tellin da ebil man to get back in his car. Meanwhiles, Mommee is workin hard to un taco meez while this wet stuff in runnin down her cheekies and I am shamed to abmit she was mublin some of dose bad werds herself. One of doze men in da same kinna cloze was tryin to talk to Momme but herz was set on gettin meez out of da Taco shell and puttin me inna front seat with a blankie and somfin called a seat belt.(meez dont unnerstand why da seat needs a belt but her wrapped it round meez too and tied meez leash to da door handle. when da man helpin her said he needed sum infonation, Momme toled him to write down some numberz offa da car and call her later. Off to da bet we went. Da Bet sez i am ok and hab no injunries frum da taco fing but meez sure was prised to find meez self upside down inna hole not able to move eben meez weggies. Meez can tell you one fing, when meez Mommee finks meez is hurted and sumone is keepin her away, she can get pretty dang tough and mean. I fought herz was gonna knock dat ebil man into the nex century..whaeber dat is!!!! Next adbenture "Rio aka "Cujo"

Back to top Go down

Re: From Cheerios to Taco

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 pm

This is definately not a funny situation but this post made me laugh reading from Rio's perspective.....I hope everyone was OK Smile
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

I love your story telling Rio!! I know your mommy was really upset with that mean man! Thank goodness that nice policeman came to her (and your) rescue!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

I am glad that Rio is ok after this little "excitement".

I have to admit to laughing, the story was very entertaining.

Rio, we all look forward to your next adventure Very Happy

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down