Thanks

Go down

Thanks

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have responded with condolences regarding our loss of sweet Cheerios. It was devastating but as I was told, a less experienced puppy peson may have not realized how serious his leg problem was so quickly. the "what ifs" will drive you crazy so we are trying very hard to avoid those. Our everyday vet phoned her condolences and told me that when she examined Rio, he was a healthy, happy pup but that sometimes there are hidden problems they only rear their ugly heads during or after surgery. I know in my heart that Rio was in the best possible hands he could have been and am at peace with that. Your words of comfort have helped to ease the sting of the loss. Hopefully, there will be another "Land Shark" in our future to write about. With a grateful heart, Helen & Anne

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

I know that it is very difficult right now but I am hoping that you all will stay with us and the forum. All of us can gain such knowledge from all your experience both with greyhounds and HT. Maybe just maybe we can in some small way help ease the loss of your special boy by just being here.

Hugs and lots of love from my herd to yours.

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum