Picture of CheeRIOs

Go down

Picture of CheeRIOs

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi All,

I am Anne, Helen's worst nightmare right now as she is still driving me around, fixing my lunch, etc. while I STILL am recouperating from foot surgery in January. Between us we have 5 greys owning us, most of the care for them now is on Helen, too. She is like a sister to me and has been my bestest greyhound supporter (and now my bestest nurse) since 1991 when I adopted my first, supposedly cat-friendly greyhound, Bertha.

CheeRIOs was a bright, knowing young pup. By that I mean he knew how to get around us; especially when it came time to go into the crate--jumping on the cranberry sofa sometimes worked or the green one with Auntie Annie cuddling and protecting him from Mom or last choice the big dog bed with the bone to chew or Momma Bunny to shake. He so loved the squeaky ball and toys.

I took plenty of pictures, I thought, of RIO in his 2 short weeks with us and, yet I think now I should have taken so many more. I am trying to load this picture to share with you all as I have not seen one of our sweet boy on the site. To see RIO is to love him and I thank Belinda and Hettie for letting him come to our forever home and cherish the wonderful memories we have of RIO.

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture of CheeRIOs

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 pm

The face of an angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

menagerie,

yiu musta missed those two ittle horns in the coener of each ears LOL He was the bestest even if he was a scamp at times. DoG rest his litlte soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Scamps make the bestest buddies. Bless him.

Jackie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down