What are the qualifications of a Land Shark?

Go down

What are the qualifications of a Land Shark?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 am

Does a Land Shark have to be a certain age? Does under a year constitute a Land Shark? If so, I am getting a new one that is just under a year old.

Back to top Go down

Re: What are the qualifications of a Land Shark?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 am

Here is a picture of our possibly new Land Shark. He is still on the farm (not with Belinda yet) and waiting for Hettie to pick him up. Our crate will not be empty soon nor our hearts sunny

I get to play with him too. Helen gets to do the work and most of the training. I play director and have lots of opinions. Also, I get to spoil and love the boy; that's what I do best. We are looking for a name--so far OREO grabs both of us. Any other suggestions???

Anne

Last edited by amcele on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture didn't show first time and added some more info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

When Belinda sent me the photos of all of the new available dogs, my heart just about stopped when I saw this boy's photo!!! I kept staring at him and wanted to tell Belinda that we would take him. But I saw how young he is and thought it might be too difficult to find the right adopter for him. I never put two plus two together even though I knew you were ready for another puppy, Helen. But now I get to bring this beautiful boy to his new home! I can't wait to see him.

P.S. I LOVE the name Oreo! And you'll have to let us know if he qualifies for Land Shark status!

Hettie
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 pm

He is one handsome pup!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Oreo is perfect! What a beautiful dog. Can't wait to hear more about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 pm

I LOVE the name-I had a class pet Hamster named Oreo because he was black with a white strip around his middle... He is a handsome dog....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

What a cutie!!! And Oreo is a great name Smile
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 pm

I vote for Oreo also and I like Hettie think you will tell us if he is a land shark, LOL....LET THE FUN AND STORIES BEGIN~~~

Back to top Go down

It's Almost Official

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Oreo Webster Roo will be coming to live with us after GIG. Belinda told me he is at the vet having his "attitude" adjustment or having his "marbles " removed (i think you get he idea) I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I just might have a litter of Kittens waiting for him to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Congrats on the new pup! I too think Oreo is a great name! I know that he will be spoiled and loved! I can't wait to read what he gets into.

Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down