Tigger Roo and the BW/"Hot Dog

Go down

Tigger Roo and the BW/"Hot Dog

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I have to admit that one thing Tigger Roo liked to do and was extremely good at were Meet & Greets. He loved people. When we did the Home & Garden show at Timonium, Tig would lay in the walkway (this was strictly forbidden by the "booth witch"...oops ..warden) waving his skinny paw and rooing at all passersby. When he felt he had drawn a large enough crowd, he would simply get up, walk to the back of the booth and lay under the table. When the crowds around our booth would diminish, Tig would lay back in the aisle till he drew another crowd and repeat the process. This drove our BW crazy. She would bring an oriental rug from home and no one was to put cans or cups in the booth area. On one crowd gathering expedition the BW grabbed Tigs leash and tried to move him back into the booth. Well, Tig let out with his special "screechy Help I'm Being Murdered scream" and nearly everyone in the Cow Palace came running to see what had happened. There stood Tig with a pained expression, glaring at the BW and she kept trying to convince everyone that all she did was pull on his leash. Each time she explained Tig would let out with a piteous Rooooo that near broke all the hearts in Baltimore that night. That was the last time the BW ever tried to make Tig do anything!

The "hot"dog incident involved the same woman as well. We were at a M&G in Catonsville at a PetCo. On Saturday we held a regular booth but Sunday they gave us hot dogs & soda to sell. We could keep any monies we made as a donation to the group. Things were moving right along when the BW (who was just visiting not working) ordered a soda and hot dog. I was on the outside of the booth with Tig talking to people about the greys. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the gal behind the refreshment table, lay the BW's hot dog on the table. The BW was busy talking to a prospective adopter and she reached over to pick up the hot dog but never lifted her hand from the table. At the same time, I see Tig spy the hot dog and before I could move, Tig had sucked the "hot" dog out of the bun and it was gone. Now, the gal behind the booth had also caught the action but neither of us said a word. As the BW lifted the "hot"dog to her mouth and took a bite I turned my head the other direction and moved Tig to the other side of me. The look on the BW's face when she realized that all she had was an empty bun, almost did us in. The BW looked all over the table, under the table and on the ground, trying to find the "hot"dog. Just as her face became level with Tig's, he let out a gigantic
"Buuurppp" right into her face. To this day I am not sure she ever figured it out but none of us were ever going to tell her.

Another Tale of Tigger Roo........

Last edited by tiggersmom49 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

Back to top Go down

Re: Tigger Roo and the BW/"Hot Dog

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Hahahaha the best part was the burp....you really need to write a book with all these great stories.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I am doubled over with laughter-Go Tig-he took care of the BW and you never had to say a word-LOVE it..... and please write a book..... I could read these cute stories all day.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down