Land Shark Alert!!!!

Go down

Land Shark Alert!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Oreo Webster Roo is lurking out there just waiting to descend on his new family! WaRoooooooo! Cannot wait to get that sweet baby here and squeeze em! My feet have not touched the ground since Hettie called me today. I will have my new boy on Wednesday........Hettie says he is as sweet and good as his picture portrays. Nobody can be that sweet!! Oh Boy! I'd better calm down so I can get everything ready for his arrival......NOPE won't work! This is better than Christmas and I know what is in the package and am still excited!!! Wa ROOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Shark Alert!!!!

Post by Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 am

today is Wednesday, May 5,2010 and could well be a day that shal "remain in infamy forever" (love that quote). My Land Shark is coming and I already have one story to write and he's not even here yet!! I wonder how far apart my labor pains are now? Gotta run, get everything "shark proofed" or try at least!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 11:25 am

I can't wait for you to meet him. He is so sweet and calm for a pup. Get the brush ready. I took enough hair off him for 5 greys. I am sure there is that much more to come off. Give him a big hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 11:56 am

I am so anxious tht I could cry. Is that so silly? It just seems like so much has happened for him to get to me, I hope this is where he is supposed to stay. I have never had this kind of feelings before, I will just chalk it up to nerves and wait for things to evolve. Only one hug??? I think I will give him many Hugs from all of those eho have helped him reach this destination. Let you know how it goes. and the story continues.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down