Meez waz attaked by a rain koat

Go down

Meez waz attaked by a rain koat

Post by Guest on Thu May 13, 2010 11:43 am

A pup jus neber noze when trubble is comin. Yestrday it was rainin and meez mommee saad if meez waz goin out meez haz to put a rain koat on. Meez been new, meez fot meez wud tri itz. Momme beery carbulee putted de koat onz meez an her wrapped sum fings round meez tummee. oout de door meez went and wuldnt yuz noze it, soon as momme's bak waz turned dat dam..umm.darn ol rain coatz trid to eatz meez. Meez twist and turnd an jummped round . meez spunned round and grabed it bi itz tail. roun and roun wez wentz and finaly meez mommee sawz tht rain koat waz trying to eatz me and comed and sabed meez from de ebil koat. Meez waz beery brabe and fot dat koat wif all meez mite. Den mommee hunged dat rain koat right der in de midle of da sun roomz for all de othr pupz to seez. Me conkered dat ebil fing and momme kilt it. whi iz shadoe laffin? whadda mean t waz deadt fore meez fot it?

Lub,
OREO (da beery confuzd pup, not de cooki fing)

Back to top Go down

Re: Meez waz attaked by a rain koat

Post by Greys4Us on Thu May 13, 2010 12:09 pm

If only we could have seen a video of that!!!! I'm sure Oreo will realize the it's for his own good some day! Thanks so much for posting Oreo's adventures. What a lucky boy!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Hilarious-poor Oreo-Wolf won't go out without his rain gear-even if it's just sprinkling... He's such a Florida dog-hates cold and rain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down