Oreo Webster Roo Speaks out

Go down

Oreo Webster Roo Speaks out

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Meez is a berry confusd pup. Momee sez eberyone wikes meez storis but not berry mani peebles coments on dem. Meez is sad and fink dat maibe meez mites not rite anymor besid rit now meez habs onliest to talks about verms and feas and icks. Hopes eberybody out dere habs gots dere tretment for dees hrible fings, Meez habs one onna meez side and meez fout and scriggled and finably aunti and Momee gotted de ebilick offun meez. Itz meez nappi timz so byz for now.
Lub,
OREO (da greytpup not de cooki fing)

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo Webster Roo Speaks out

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Oreo we love your stories of life....we are just so awed by the wisdom and insight in a young man we are left without words.....you put it all perfectly for us.

Hope those pesky varments leave you and your siblings alone.

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Dear Oreo, don't be discouraged by silence. I for one LOVE hearing about all of your exploits! It's the one thing that makes me laugh many days when there is little else to make me laugh. I don't always get a chance to answer all my emails and respond to all the threads and posts, but I do read your stories and enjoy hearing from you!

Please, for me, keep telling me your stories and I will promise to listen!

Hettie
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi Oreo! I'm sorry I haven't been saying anything, but I've just been to busy to write. But that doesn't mean that I don't love the stories about you. Because I do. I promise I'll try and write more about all your adventures. We love hearing from you. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh-Oh-Oreo, I read them, I chuckle and love them even tho I know what happened before I read them. I do half sum truble reding dogezze but that should get better in time.........Never be a quitter..............develop some tough hide like your bro Sshadow................bark like your sister Maggie...........sleep like your sister Jetta.........play with toys like your sister Chessie...and, most of all, run like your brother Flash. Oh, Oh, did Mommy set pool time this week??????????? Love you puppy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Don't quit Oreo, I look forward to reading about your exploits and adventures! You truly have the gift of a master story-teller Smile Keep up the good work at swim practice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Meez waz surpised to waked up from meez nappi and fin dat so man peebles wike meez storis! Meez will hab to tell yooz bout meex verm medicine, Yuck! ?But meez need go potty now!
Lub,
Oreo ( da greytpup not da cooki fing wif him weggies crossed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Oreo-seriously, how could we NOT LOVE your little adventures.... your stories make my days.... I LOVE reading them... they are a wee bit challenge at times, but I am getting used to your language more and more... so keep posting so I can get my giggles in.... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Dear Oreo:

Never stop writing your stories! At our house, my Mom reads all of your postings and they brighten our days . We will try to be better correspondents but don't ever let our silence make you think we don't appreciate you. Don't tell anyone, but you're postings are the best on the site!!!!!

Your friend Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Fank youz Badal. Meez is gwas sat meez habs anudder pupper dat can understands meez plyte. Meez hopes dat al de puppers can lern frum meez speriences and sabe sum ob youz frum de dsaters meez habs libed fro. Fanks fer riten to meez.
Yer frend,
Oreo 9da greytpup neber dat cooki fingy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 am

Oreo, my Mom reads your exploits to me and I for one think you are a very brave boy. It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who finds the world mysterious and a bit scary at times.

Your friend Maddie (Madison)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum