Oreo and the cold water spittin Nake

Go down

Oreo and the cold water spittin Nake

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Meez Mommee iz triin to sabe de gween gwass inna our yarbe. Herz gos outz ebery ebnin to putz waters onn it. Tonite herz tooked meez outz wif herz whil herz gotted eberyfing redi and Guess Wott? As herz waz fickin da waterz subbenly a gween cold water spittin nake came long a wetted meez all ober. an ya neber guess wot it dids nex, itz pused de waters fru sum kina fingy anna itz spwedded all ober de pwace. Meez runned to meez Mommee but herz waz no hwelp at all. Herz waz waffin so hard dat waters waz cummin outta her iz. Magin dat, meez ownly mommee waffin cause meez waz bein taked by de cold water spittin Nake. Meez goin inna offiz and pwan sum stwadtegy for morrow. Bet dat Nake wont gitz meez morrow. lets se, umm, ifn I bitz itz tale den runs, no wait, hmm...meez gona werk on de pwan fer awile.
Lub,
OReo, da slitly soggi gweatpup, workin on da pwan, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo and the cold water spittin Nake

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 am

Poor Oreo, my mommy had to rescue Daddy from one of these terrible creatures. It was attacking his hand and spittin water at me so I couldn't save him. Mommy saw the attack and rescued us, but I don't understand why she yelled at Daddy ? ? Maybe he is the one who let it in the yard, have to think on that some more. Not sure how we can defeat these sneaky snakes but I will think real hard along with you and maybe one of us can figure it out.

Your Fan, Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

Maddie,
Meez cambed up wif an idea but Mommee waznt too happee wif it. Meez wented oout dis mornin and meez saz de chanz. Meez suked up on dat ebil green Nake anna meez gwabbed himz byz hiz nek. den meez bitted himz hard but guess Wot? dat dam..um drated ebil Nake spittid rite in meez face.menzwile mommee is yowlin at meez to dop dat Nake. Now meez habs no tention ob picin up dat ebil Nake, sos whi iz mommee ywolin at meez? Mabley herz iz frad dat Nake wills bites meez. Back to da cra..um offiz to fink sum mor....leetz seez, hmmmmm, nop dat wonta werk,hmmmmm maybley, nop dats no aguadt ider eiver, hmmm. Maybe ifn meez nappies somfin wilz cums to meez.
Lub,
Oreo, da purplexid gweat pu not dat cooki fing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Wow Oreo you are a really brave pup !!! I would be ascaird to actually touch that snake. You are my new hero.

Maddie, thinkin dat cooki fing isn't as brave as the gweat pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum