OW Roo and his Meblicine

Go down

OW Roo and his Meblicine

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Today was the first time we had to put topical flea medicine on OW. Now just imagine, a fuzzy, wriggly, eel with four feet, a faster than lizard licks tongue, and the speed of rocket man. I put the med on theiother five kids and was only left with OW. I called him over, let him smell the container and when he gave no reaction figured I was probably okay to give it a try. all went well UNTIL I tried to apply the topical to the back of OW's Llama nek..........."Meez Momme is takin foeber ta el da storwee....Meez wa pefekly tent to wetz herz putz dat stuf on meez bodily and meez habs no idee whi herz gotted soz upsek when meez waz onlee trin to watch wots herz waz doin. roun & rooun weez wented tilz meez waz dizzily. da holest tim momme waz using her OUTSIDE voice tellin meez to be stilz and top mobin roun...now meez a a gweat pup and dat iz wot wez dos iz mobs roun. finably momme gotted meez tween hers weggies an finiz putted dat stuf on meez nek. meez hopes dat herz ken wern hows ta dues itz for nex munf cums roun...........

Lub,
Oreo, da somewhat dizzily gweat pup, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum