Oreo Wesbster completes a new task

Go down

Oreo Wesbster completes a new task

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

Meez was helpin out at da hous yestermaday but meez duna fink meez Autnie preciat meez helpz. Herz waz doin herz launry and afer herz mad dem all nic and strait, meez waz helpin herz fin de onez dat needed mor fixin. Meez brotted herz seberal fingys dat needez mor help but herz dinna unnerstan what meez waz doin. Auntie and Momme kep laffin and tellin meez to stop but meez cunnat stop till meez waz don. Den meez waz pwayin wif meez Kong and accimadently droped itz on Aunties foot. Den meez hada shrekup sum papies dat meez fon wying aroun, den meez hada git meez choo hoof, den meez n ded a drink. Den meez foun sum mor cwoes dat needed help and guess wot???? Den meez gotted putz in meez offiz, meez waz kinna gwad caus meez was tired den

Lub ,
Oreo, da tired greyt pup not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo Wesbster completes a new task

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 am

Full of mischief I see little Mr. Oreo!!! Or just checking to see if momme and autnie are paying attention????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Ow boy was tossing around my crop pants............took that away (after laughing at him) and the boy went for the shirt (that matched it)........LOL.......full of something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 pm

At least he can pick matching outfits, maybe he should be working in retail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 pm

mkueberth wrote:At least he can pick matching outfits, maybe he should be working in retail?

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Let's see if this works-skip this message

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I can't just delete my duplicate message so I have to post something instead. I didn't think what I said was worth repeating.

Last edited by teachermom20022002 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate message)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Can you imagine little Oreo working in a clothing store? Actually, I'm picturing it right now and I bet some people might love it...but not all. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures. I always love reading about your days and the mischief that you are getting into. I'm glad Mamma and Auntie enjoyed your help and that you were able to get some rest when you were done.
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm not sure why when someone posts a message the same time that I do the forum does a double post. Let's see if I can get rid of just one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 am

Trish, when your message comes up, there is an X beside "EDIT" just click on the X to delete the message.........answer "yes" when it asks are you sure you want to delete.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down