Meez habs a nu frend!

Go down

Meez habs a nu frend!

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Dis mornlin meez waz ousid an meez mabes a nu frend. Meez waz snifflen da gwond and guess wot? a flutterby floo ober meez hed an fwooted dwn onna air wite ober meez hed. Meez stwetced mmez llama nek way oot anna flutterby cambed to bisit mmez. It futtered awong sid ob meez as mmez walked awong da fwence. meez galluped dwn da yward anna flutterby wentz wif me. wen meez topped to potti, da flutterby wanded on meez hed and sated berry stilz. den wen mmez mobed agin da flutterby mobed wif meez whilst mmez sniffled da whole yarb!! wen meez cumed bak to da howse, da flutterby, fluttered al roun meez head in a big cwircle and den wanded on meez footz. meez stwetched meez llama nek outz and meez kist da flutterby!! meez not sur if da flutterby wiked meez OWee kist cwause den da flutterby fwee waz up inna air an wented ober da howse and meez cunna seez itz annyle mor. Meez hops meez nu frend wilz cum bak morrow to bisit meez agin. Meez was berry carful notz to hertie dat flutterby. itz waz da samiz ulur as meez!! Magine meez habs meez bery onlee flutterby.....
Lub,
Oreo da gweat pup not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Meez habs a nu frend!

Post by Greys4Us on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

See, even the butterflies love you too Oreo! I love you
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Who WOULDN'T love Oreo... he may NOT be 'dat cooki fingy'but he's sweet enough to be one..... That must've been a sight to see.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm glad you have your very own butterly friend! That sounds like a beautiful butterfly if it looks like you. I hope your mommy can take a picture of you and your butterfly when it returns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Today when we were outsied, OW kept looking up in the sky. Everytime a shadow passed across him, he would look up as if he were expecting a visitor. I would love to get tinto that mind for a few minutes to see just where his head is at. He has such an expressive face that you can almost read his thoughts sometimes. Maybe we will have to do the doggie communicator thing with him in Dewey this year...if I can get him to the Atlantic Oceanside without him freaking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum