OREO reports frum De Rooo House

Go down

OREO reports frum De Rooo House

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Sorry meez habs not posted in a wong tim...meez habs been busily takin care ob fings here. Sparky hurted her fots an habs a bandilegde, Jetta Sue habbed snurgery and habs a sockie on her fots, and den meez wnted outz and almos cutz meez weggie ofin! WHAT MOMEE? Otay, meez sliced a piez ob de top pad on mees weggie but itz feltz wike miez weegie waz cumon offin!! HOnest!!! So dere we are - auntie limpez on herz weft side, Mommeez limpez on herz wefti side, Jetta Sue limpez on herz weft side, Sparky limpez on herz weft side and now meez has a ouchie on meez weft side. Dat sems wike a lot ob coincidentalez in de samis pwace. Do ya fink maybe we habs a weft sidez monster inna house da hurtis eberyones weft sidez?? Meez fink mees gonna getz meez hard Kong and huntz frew de house for dat monsterz.

Lub,

OREO da gweat pup not dat cooki fingy, wif hims herlock bonez hat on

Back to top Go down

Re: OREO reports frum De Rooo House

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 am

Oreo....I am thinking that maybe it was ordained the it all be on the Left side so Mommie and Auntie can keep it all straight!!

Keep us updated on how everybody is coming along, ok?

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Oreo,

I hope you are feeling better. You are very brave.

Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am

Here's to a quick recovery for everyone. I hope that you all will be alright soon. Let's hope that left side monster is gone and a right side monster stays away. I think the right side monster has visited our house since Bart has a cut on his right side and we don't know how he got it. Take care of everyone and keep us posted on how everyone is doing. We will keep you in our prayers.
Trish and Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Lets hope everybody's left side heals SOON so that they'll all be in their 'right' mind... Tee Hee... Here's to a speedy recovery for all so you'll be limp free by Dewey....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down