Weez habs a treez inna Hous for meez to..OOpS!!!

Go down

Weez habs a treez inna Hous for meez to..OOpS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Youz iz not gona bleeb what meez Momme and Auntily habs don now! Dem puted up a treez inna hous. Meez bein de upgron greytpup dat meez iz, didz what any uder pup wulda donz and wented ober to spect de treez. Guess Wot? Didz youz noz dat treez canz bite?? Meez didn noz dat and wen meez puted meez noz up to dat treez, it bited meez noz hole! canye bleeb dat? An a nudder fing, why waz Mommee and Auntily waffin at? Meez didna seez anyfing funnily bout dat treez bittin meez noz. And den meez wented bak sneekily and snuk up onna tree and sudenly bels waz ringin! Da darn treez waz makin all ringy noiz an momme yeled fer meez to git away from da treez! How did herz noz treez cud tatler on youz? Meez dident.....well...... den meez waid ona sofalee and stared at dat blasted treez trin to fink of a way to git a better wook wifin out it tellin on meez. So meez crept ofin de sofalee and krept crost de floor, meez wated til meez fot dat treez waz sweepin and crepted cwoser.....meez waz almos cwose enuff to git a gud wook when dos bells wang agin! Dis tim it waz Auntily dat toled meez to leb de tree awone. How can meez leb de treez awone wen it wont leb da hous? Meez habs to fink about dis and figger oout howz to sneek up on dis treez. Mabe ifin meez taks a nappy meez ken getz som spiration an figger dis out. Til watter den dis is .......

Lub,
Oreo, da berry confuzed greyt pup, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Weez habs a treez inna Hous for meez to..OOpS!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Oreo,

I've missed your stories and I'm so glad you posted again. I hope you and your family (both two legs and four legs) have a very Merry Christmas.

Love,

Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey! Meez bestest buddiez Badal!! Wishin youz and yourz a Berry Merrily Cwistmas and a Happily Newz yearz!! Do youz habs a twee Inna hous too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey Oreo, guess wat, wees hab a tree in our house too and my mommy got mad when I did what your supposed to do to a tree. How wuz I supposed to know you can't pee on a tree in the hows? She always told me I wuz a good boy when I peed on the treez outside. I thought she wuz givvin me indoor plumbing so I didn't have to go outside in the snow and the cold. My mommy wants to know where ur mommy got the bell that rang when u go neer the tree. I guess she wans to no wen I get near the tree. Wat strange customs these people have!
love,
Bart (the greyhound) not Simpson!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:53 pm

B art,
Dey are berry oldy fings dat auntily anne habs from her olden daze. Dey hanges dem all ober de botum ob da twree sos wwen anyob us pups or de kat goz ners de tree dey ringles. meez habs nos idez why de ringle wen meez nos touches de leabs.
Lubs, Oreo de greyt pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Bart,

Mommee gotted herz at shezi saidz at a plaze called Michaels??? Herz called thems Chirstmas Bells.....theyz r a gold kolor and herz said thez come in 3 sizes...Small, Medium and Large...They ard hung on a narrow ribbon for each.

They skared the stuffins out of us pups here too!
Lubs,
Abbey, Cathi, Skeeter(who got caught testing the tree) and Guv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 pm

I gess Mommee haz to go to Mikls and c if she can find dem. I dont want me stuffin skared out of me dou!
Lub,
Bart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:33 pm

And then there's Wolf and Doc who ignore the tree cuz it's a fake tree... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi Oreo,

I hope you had a nice Christmas. We don't have a tree in our house this year because mom & dad went out of town. Gordon and I and Jasmine & Salem (my cat sisters) stayed at home with our pet sitter. Gordon & I were good but Jasmine and Salem have been VERY bad ever since mom put up the decorations. They keep pulling on the garland on the steps and we have a snowman in the foyer that they keep knocking over. Mom spends most of her time yelling their names and saying NO. Humans are very strange sometimes - especially at the holidays. Why do they put all these pretty things out and then expect us not to touch them??

I hope I get to meet you next year. You are very funny and I would like to play with you.

Love,

Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum