Meez Dinna nos Gweathounds cumed sooooo BIG

Go down

Meez Dinna nos Gweathounds cumed sooooo BIG

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Wast nite weez habs cumpny. Karin & Kebin cumbed ober to bisit usins. Karin was down herz to goz for a ride soos de fot dey wud bisit usins. Dey habs not been heres too wong wen Meez habs to goz outsidz. Meez wented bout meez bizness and waz inna midle of meez biznesz wen meez hers a berry stragely sounz. Meez wooked up an rite dere by de fence was a hoooge animable in a big kar. De sidz dor waz opin and de animable waz wooking rite at meez. Meez snorted to sho meez was brabe and de hoog animable snorted bak at meez. Momee waz stanin at de dorz watchin all ob dis waz bent ober inna haf wit her hand ober her mouf. (meez finks herz waz fraid meez wud hurtz dis big hoog animable) Karin cambed outta de hous an askz ifin meez wiked herz Pride? Now, Meez dunna nos wat a pride iz but meez nos dat de big hooog animable musta been scaared ob meez cauz itz wentz bak inna itz kar. Momme and karin wented outz and fed dis big hooge animable sum apples and karrits and den it made dis stwange screechy sounz. Well, dat waz enuff fer meez,bak inna hous meez wented and gotz up onna bedz where meez cud watch eberyfing. GUESS WOT?? Wen da 2 K's lef, de tooked dat big hooge animable wif dem to der hous! Ifn meez cud usz de fone, meez wuda cald Johnnie & Jessie to tels dem to watch out fer dat big hooge animable cumin der waz! Meez cud not bleeb a gweathound cud get dat big! woner wat kina food de feed it?

Lub,
OREO de gweat pup, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Meez Dinna nos Gweathounds cumed sooooo BIG

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Oreo,
I have one of those huge thingys too.....Guv, Skeeter, Cathi and Abbey have never met my "Sara"...but I am sure they would not be half as brave as you were!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Oreo,
You are one brave pup! I don't think my 3 dogs would be as brave as you were. By the way, I don't think that hoog animal was a greyhound. It sounds like you were looking at a horse.
I'm sure your mommy is proud of how brave you are!
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum