Hewlp!!! Meez iz swippingggg!!

Go down

Hewlp!!! Meez iz swippingggg!!

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 am

Meez wneted outzide dis mornin and Meez was prised at wot hapened. Auntily let meez outz an tol meez to be carefulz. Meez trotted outzide and da nextis fing meez nus meez waz swipping al ober de pwace. Meez weggies waz goin inna every diwection, cwossin hinds each ober, and wen meez finly stopped, meez wooked wike a pretzil! Meez carfuly put meez klaws out to see ifin meez cud get beterly grips onna gwound and Guess Wot??? Mezz swidded cross de yard and nex fing I nus meez waz at de top ob de steps. Meez dinna eben mobe meez weggies and meez bodily waz mobin cross de gwound!!! Meez finably gotted to de gwass and Auntily tolded meez to cum to herz at de edge of de tie wall. Pheww! meez mad it bak inna hous but meez waz surely skared dat meez waz goin swide right ober to de gate and bez screenzed frew de fencily fingy. Meez hopes all meez buddis out dere are carful goin outzide today!

Lub,
Oreo de gweat swiperly pup not dat cooki fingy. (Meez finks meez will sharpzen mees klaws and seezes if dt hewlps any)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlp!!! Meez iz swippingggg!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm

I had a slipping and sliding time today also. I slipped on the deck steps and cut my leg. Before I knew what was happening, the snow was all red. My mom & dad put a bandage on my leg and it is feeling better. I was really scared though. I love the snow but not the ice.

Be careful out there Oreo.

Love,

Badal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum