GweatPup seeking NEW loving HumParents

Go down

GweatPup seeking NEW loving HumParents

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Meez iz putin an abertisment out dere cause meez maze bees needin a NEW home soon. Meez founded a nui toi dis ebening and meeze waz haben a weally gweat time pwayin wif it UNTIL............Meez HuMom started scweamin and usin dem bad werds and DEN..............herz stopped talkin at all!!!! Now ifin youse pups iz not awarze of de HuMom warnin signz let meeze telz you dat when da Mommiz person stops talkin...........it is timz to wook for a sekret pwace to hidze. Hows did meeze nos dat meeze nu toiz waz de plastik outta her extra eiz dat her wearz alla de timz. Meez founded it wen it popped outta her face an feld onna fwoor. Auntily sez sumpim bout byin one lenz but meez dinna unerstan alla dat. So..........ifin anyonz out dere wud wik to adopt a kute, hansum, dude pup, jus wet meez noz so meez can mak rangements to fin meez wayz dere.

Lub,
Oreo, da not so gweat pup whoze inna dog hous agan!

Back to top Go down

Re: GweatPup seeking NEW loving HumParents

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 am

Oreo,

My group knocked my extra eyes off my face the other nite too. I was a little bit lucky as I have shopped the buy one get one sale and have an extra pair. Those extra eyes are very necessary for us Humoms. I know your Humom will talk to you again....give her some time and be a good boy, try to stay out of trouble and all will be back to normal soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 am

Oreo-you're just too cute for your humom to be mad at for too long... be good (like Auntie Jackie said) and your humom will come around.... Be extra good...
hugs to you and your humom mom as well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

You can come live with me Orea. I think I can hide you so mom & dad don't know!

Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 am

Oh Oreo, life is so greyt because you are in it. What other gweat-pup could keep all the dogs on the forum so entertained. Mom will forgive you and all will be right again.

Maddie & Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Oreo,
I doesn't matter to your mom what you may do wrong. She loves you because you are just the way you are! Will she get upset with you again in the future, probably. Will she make you feel like she wants you to find a new home, perhaps. Will she ever find you a new home...NEVER. Why, because you are priceless! Hang in there Oreo, your humom will forgive you. Just try not to check out "new" things without your humom's permission.
Love,
Auntie Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Oreo is out looking for a JOB to pay for them glasses....tough world out there for pups looking for work. PS Helen looks pretty funny with glasses with only one lens..........LOL...evil sister says so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down