Oreo Roo leaves Puppydom Behind

Go down

Oreo Roo leaves Puppydom Behind

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 pm

It is with great regret that I tell you the infamous Land Shark will be two years old this year on May 10. I have discussed with Oreo the responsibility of "coming of age" and I am not entirely sure he "gets it". Right after we had our discussion, Oreo grabbed a plastic backed wee wee pad and shredded it to pieces. We now look like someone defeathered a huge white bird in the sunroom. I have also tried to explain to him that he must learn to speak like a older dog when he posts his "Adventures in Life" to which he immediately yawned several times and proceeded to try to roach on the sofa. I think he was not interested in talking to me at the time.

I imagine that in time, Oreo will mature but that could take the rest of his lifetime and in thinking back, my Tigger Roo never really did "grow up". His body matured but his brain was still in puppy mode. It could just be possible that Oreo will be the same way. Only time will tell us what will happen.

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo Roo leaves Puppydom Behind

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 am

LOL... maybe Oreo missed the snow and was trying for a festive look in the sunroom? Love the zest for life, the chewing, not so much. Listen to your Mom Oreo, she knows best, but in your head keep humming the song Young At Heart.

Maddie humming: "If you are among the very young at heart"

Back to top Go down