Oreo Roo and da Water Spittin Snake

Go down

Oreo Roo and da Water Spittin Snake

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Meez Mommie tells me alla da tim dat meez musta been borned inna mudpuddle. Meez habs a fonliness for dat nice slipery brown squishy stuff dat appears out inna yard afer a rain. Da udder dai, meez waz habin a gud tim runnin all ober da yard. Wen meez cummed inna hous, Mommie grabbed meez necky and stopped meez inna traks. Momme den dragged meez bodily fru da hous and inta da stone room (Auntilys Baffroom, meez calls it dat cause itz habs stones all ober walls and floor) Magine meez prise wen Mommie reached up and grabbed dis long silber fingy hangin on da wall, mobed some handles and suddenly dat siber fingy cam to lif. Dat fing was a water spittin snake!! Momme grabbed itz by itz nek and tried to strangle it da whole tim hers waz tryin to prtect meez frum gettin bit. Dat snake spits all ober meez weggies and feeties, why itz eben spitted in mize face a few tims.
Meez waz squiglein and squirmin and twistin but meez kept bummpin into dat inbisible sheild dat snake had magically putted up all roun itself. Weez (meez and Mommie) finably waz able to restle wif dat silber snake and hang it up onna hook. Phew! dat waz a close one, now meez peeks inna stone room ebery day and checks on dat silber snake just in case itz mites cummed to life again.

Lub,
Oreo Roo dat soggy, slibery greythound pupNot dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo Roo and da Water Spittin Snake

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am

Wow ! My heart was in my throat as I was so scared that it would bite you or Mommie. Maybe the brown squishy stuff protected you.

Maddie (So glad that you & Mommie live to fight another day)

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 am

Poor O! What a scare! I'm sure Mommie will always be there wrestling with that awful snake! Stay away from that brown squishy stuff as I bet that is what makes that snake come alive!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 am

so true, Hettie, I don't know why the white ones love the brown squishy stuff but they do..........O man can really do a job with it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Oreo,

Glad to see you are writing again. I've missed your stories. Moe and I were out in the rain a while ago and when we came in we had to get our feet washed because they were covered in the same type of brown stuff you had on your feet. I stood still and was a good boy, Moe not so much. He didn't listen and got mud all over the carpet. Daddy is scrubbing it now.

Love,

Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum