Birfday Woes

Go down

Birfday Woes

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 9:19 am

Meez dunt unnerstan wot al ob dis birfday bizznes is bout. Yestirdy Mommee and Auntily waz singin al dai wong sum silwee fing bout Hapy birdees tew ewes and meez hads yet to see ani ewes (wot eber dem are) but meez habs seen a phew birdees (meez noz wot dem iz). Meez gotted sum xtra treets at diner but meez dina habs any ice cream. Mommee sez hers iz gonna tak meez to da stor and meez can pix out a nu toi. Mommee sez eberyone waz sendin meez birfday wishes but meez habent seen a geeny in a botle yet to deliber dem. Auntily tol meez her putted pixtures ob meez onna puter soes ebery bodees culd seez how growed up and hansum meez iz but meez habnt seen dem yet. Fank you to ebery one whoze wused meez a birfday and meez wil telz you wen da geenie cums to bring dem to me. Momee ken meez gets two tois cause meez iz two?????

Lub,
Oreo, dat growed up greyt pup, not dat cooki fing

Back to top Go down

Re: Birfday Woes

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Happy Birfday Oreo.. enjoy your day and have fun picking out a toy.. That's the best, as I am sure your fur siblings will tell you.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Happy Birthday Oreo. I'm late with my wishes because Mom was out of town and Dad forgot to log on. I tried to tell him but he didn't listen. I hope you had a very happy birthday. I hope I get to see you sometime.

Your friend Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum