OREO aand the wounded nees

Go down

OREO aand the wounded nees

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Howdee Fowlkes,
Meez habs no witten fer a wiles. Meez ben in twuble and wost puter priblege. Meez iz habben weggie problems agen. Meez hurted meez baby sof footie pads. Toked a humongus peece outta one ob dem and it hurties to walk on it. Den I cummed in tonite and hitted meez nee onna dumbjam, Mommee fotted herz wud help and putted a bandiledge onna meez footie. Wel, meez can tell u dat iz not xactly wot meez fotted waz a gud ide, so meez gotted onna sofily ans berry qietly tooked off da sok. Wen Mommee sawz dat her putted a wegular bandilege onna meez foot and den her putted a PINK sok ober de bandiledge. Duz youz no dat a gweat pup boy dog cannot walk wif a PINK sok onna hiz foote? Well, meez twied to putted meez footie down and dat dang ole PINK sok wudnt let meez foote go to the flor. Meez weggie kept flyin up inna air and wiglin all ober but neber got to de flor. Den meez fot meez wud hop on free wegs and dat dang PINK sok wudnt let meez eben hop on free wegs! Meez gabes up and got onna sofily to fink dis ober. anywun hab any idez bout how to walk wif a PINK sok onna fote?

Lub,
OREO, da gweat pup not dat cooki finy wif a berry PINK sok

Back to top Go down

Re: OREO aand the wounded nees

Post by Greys4Us on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 am

Oreo, so glad mom let you on the computer again! I've been missing your stories. So sorry you have a sore paw. Don't worry. Eventually this will all be behind you and you can pretend it never happened. I hope your paw gets better real soon!

You are not alone. Teddy has a new PINK muzzle and he is not happy either!

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 am

Oh Oreo, just be a big boy and don't worry about the pink.. you know what they say, 'only real men wear pink'.... LOL! You're paw will heal... just give it time... no licking it either, cuz it'll take longer to heal if you do....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Poor Oreo has soft puppy footpads; they had never hardened and he is always scrapping them on the sidewalk.......it's back to hopping on three legs again...and I hate the pink sock on his leggie! It's embarassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 am

Oreo you have been missed with your wonderful stories. Now be a good boy and leave the pink sock alone and let your foot heal. I can promise that Mommie would not put anything "dog eating" on you so try to be good.

Let us know how the foot does and what your newest adventures are!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Hi Oreo. I've missed hearing all your funny stories. I'm sorry you have been in trouble. Gordon and Bart are both in trouble at my house. Gordon, because he went under the deck (none of us are supposed to go under there and he is the only one who won't listen), ate leaves and then threw up in the house and Bart because he ate a tiny piece of plastic he found and he threw up all over Mom. I'm the only good boy here. Hope you feel better soon.

Your friend Badal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down