OREO"s Perspective

Go down

OREO"s Perspective

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Meez iz ritin bout sumfin dat hapined to meez yesderdee. Meez hirted mi toebone on sunery nite and meez mommee fot it waz broked. Her taked meez to de beternarian Mundae. Now,meez an de betmdooz not get along berry well. Her iz nicely but meez iz berry scarily of bets. Fore wez left, Auntily gabed meez sum pesnutbuter and den meez strted getin sweepy like. Meez and Mom gotted inna ban and off we wented to de bet. Once dere Mom wuldna wet meez sleep. Herz kept walkin meezz roun de ofice and den her puted a faberic muzle on meez. Wen de bet cumed inna ruum meez goted up, or tried to goted up and meez feeties betwayed meez. They waz swiddin all ober de pwace and inna all derections at de sam time. Finally meez gabbed up and let the bet look at meez feeties. Herz sez dat her finks meez second toe was mislocated (itz still on meez foot so how mislocated culd it beez?) Her poked and wigled meez toesn talked bout xrays, and needles (dat waz wen meez trid to pay tention) and stuff. her gabs meez a treet but meez izs was lookin outta de sides ob meez hed so it waz hard to focus and find de rite treat.

Wen we lef de bet ofice,we wnted an gotted sum burgies and fyies frum micaleeDee's/ Yum, dem waz goot.
meez founded a way to get unner de bolcade dat dey habs behin de chairs inna ban. Meez stucked meez hed unner de bubber lastic at de botum ob de fing and pushed meez hed inna frunt ob de ban. Mommee waffed at meez an tol meez dat eben unner de fluence meez brain winkle waz still workin sum. Meez iz still not sur dat sumfin funnee or weagle dinna hapen her at meez hous but wen meez hed cwears up meez mite halfa ponder dat more.

Lub,

Oreo da gweat pup, unner de fluennce, not dat cooki fingy.

Back to top Go down

Re: OREO"s Perspective

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Oreo,

Guess what? I dislocated my toe two weeks ago - just like you. I also had to go to the vet and she kept wiggling my toe and that just made it hurt more. I was not very happy. I'm feeling better and I hope you are to. I had to take pills and I like that because then I get peanut butter. I wish we lived closer so I could visit you and we could show each other our toes.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum