OAREO Roo MaET & GREEAT

Go down

OAREO Roo MaET & GREEAT

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Meez tended meez berry firstes meat& greeat wast staturdee. Meez sawed Auntie hetties & Aunties joes and to pups dat need doptin, lando & a purty girl Ginny. Meez waz nerbus at furst but bentally meez gotted the idea. ladies at da sor gabbed meez sum treets and peples wanted to petz meez but momme xpalained dat meez waz nerbus and shi. anubber pup dat waz dopted cummed to bisit uz, cooper, and himz habs teefies dat alwus smilez. meez wundered ifn himz waz jus so happi dat himz culdnt stop grinnin. cooper habs two skin pups dat libs wif himz and dey waz huggin himz al ober. weez hab wots of peeples dat cummed to see us at da store and sum eben brotted udder kinz of dogs.
eberywons sez meez didid good at dat boof and meez eben laid down a few timz. meez iz still tryin to recober frum all dat hard wurk. maybe meez can go again sumtime

Lub,
Oreo da xtremly tired greyhound pup, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Re: OAREO Roo MaET & GREEAT

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Oreo I am so very proud of how you did. You will soon see that it is a lot of fun to go to the Meet and Greets. It took Abbey a little while but she got really good at it after a little bit. Please let us know how your next Meet and greet goes, I always look forward to hearing about the adventures of our Oreo pup, not the cookie thingy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 am

What a thrill to see you Oreo! What a beautiful boy you are and how far you have come from being that scared pup. A few times out and you will be teaching us all how to do a meet and greet!

Everyone should meet you so they can see what a handsome boy you are:
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 am

What a beautiful boy. I've always wondered what he looks like and now I know he looks just like an Oreo - the cookie thing and the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

O-Man you did fantastic!! It was really nice to meet you and now that you are an experianced M&G guy your resume is lookin good!! See you next time.

Lando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm

So glad the O-man got to go to a meet-n-greet.... you'll learn the ropes soon enough and probably end up like Maddie-road kill.... LOL!!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Oreo is sooooo CUTE! I'm happy to hear that his first Meet & Greet was a success!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:26 pm

You are beautiful Oreo. Maybe we will come to the meet and greet sometime so we can meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Did anyone notice Oreos 'Eyore" tail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum