Oreo Progress Report

Go down

Oreo Progress Report

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Every once in a while I like to bring the OREO watchers up to date on his progress. In November we took a huge leap of faith and took "O" to a M&G in Columbia, MD. My heart was broken thinking that O would never be able to do educational booths due to his extreme shyness and fears. We talked about the pros and cons and decided that we had to take the plunge and give him a try. Much to our surprise, O did remarkably well. He was very selective deciding who he would allow to approach him. Interestingly, people that had dogs at home seemed to be his first choice. He would shy away at first and once we explained the he was "inbisable" and could not been seen, he would approach and sniff those he deemed apropriate. Once in a while, O would allow someone to approach him head on but not often. The following month, we were lucky enough to be able to help out and take O to the newsletter lick & stick event. O surprised us again by approaching those he had met the month before feeling that they were a "safe zone" for him.

O will be with us two years next May. I am delighted that while he will never be the king of the M&G dogs, we are at least able to bring him out in public. O has a heart full of such love and a personality that never quits. I am thankful that he will be able to share those attributes with others outside his immediate family. Thank you to all of those that have taken the time and patience to "meet & greet" the "O" man puppy and help him along the road to being the best he can be!

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo Progress Report

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:45 am

It is my greyt hope that someday I will be able to meet this special little man. In the meantime I so very much enjoy the stories of his successes and his new acomplishments. Oreo, we are all so proud of you...((HUG))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm

The O-man is just such a sweet, handsome boy.. I LOVE his stories and am so glad he's making such great strides at being more sociable... way to go O-man... I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down