Brooke's praying with Oreo

Go down

Brooke's praying with Oreo

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am

Well since the O Man has a direct line to the big man's ear this Christmas, she thought it wouldn't hurt to pass along her hopes & dreams to him.

Dear Oreo, I would ask first of all for LOTS of biskies for you & your brothers n' sisters as you have all been such good friends this year! A new stuffie or two would also be nice to find in your stocking. For myself I would ask nothing more then for all the greyhounds waiting for homes find that special person that will love them and cherish them for the rest of their lives. They don't have a soft bed & a box full of toys, friends to romp with or someone who looks into their eyes with love and tells them how special they are. I know you have been wishing very hard for this also so I am adding my prayers to yours in the hopes that they are heard. I have these things and need nothing for myself. Maddie, Madden & I hope that Santie Claws hears you and grants this wish.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brooke's praying with Oreo

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Dwear miss Boo,
Meez hope dat yer wishes cummed true. Meez waz finking maybley youz might woke a handum dude whit* brindley boi fer xmas but meez mommie sez herz finks too much ob youz ta brings youz heres wifin uz boiz. Hers cud fall in lub wif youz berrily easily but wez habs too manyz puppers. So, I gues da onily "boo boo" meez wils gets fer xmas will bee da ones on meez feeties frum runnin. Meez hopes to seez youz at de M&G nex munf
Lub

OREO de greyt pu not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Oreo, you have enough love here from Mom and Auntilie that you don't have to go looking for that cute chick......Boo is really cute but what confusion calling Bitzie Boo Hoo and Boo coming along.......we would have to change her name to something like O's girl or Chickie or Late for Breakfast...........get real boy soon to be man.......there is enough adventure in your life...........and hey, if Miss Boo is not at the next M&G.....she could have a new home, right Jo????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm

We are not in any hurry for Boo to leave. If a perfect home comes along then we may give her up. If not she is quite content where she is. Her prayer was for the dogs in kennels who don't have a place yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down