Oreo the fashion model

Go down

Oreo the fashion model

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

The other day I heard a strange noise in the sunroom. I went to investigate and found Oreo sticking his head into all of the fleece coats trying to get one of them onto his body. I picked up the coats on the floor and returned to the kitchen. A few minutes later, I again heard the same noise and upon investigating again found Oreo trying on all the coats. This time I sat and watched him as he methodically went thru all the coats until he came to his. Once he found his coat, he began the task of trying to get his coat onto his body. First he tried sticking his head underneath the coat and pushing his way into it. When that did not accomplish the feat, he tried to push his coat over to the the end of the bench, then with the coat being held by the arms of the bench, he tried sticking his head thru the neck opening. He finally got his head through the hole and then he began rubbing his body against the bench trying to get the rest of the coat over his back. The only problem was that without thumbs, he could not get the velcro flap to stick.

You never can under estimate the brain wrinkles of a Greytpup!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Oreo the fashion model

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 am

I think he's trying to tell you something...baby it's cold inside! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 pm

That would've been a greyt video opportunity.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum