Doktor "O" Is in the House

Go down

Doktor "O" Is in the House

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I reported before regarding "O"s skills as a healer but it has gone a little further now. When the kidz go in & out each day you are sure to find the "Doktor" waiting for them when they return to inspect each pup for new or old wounds needing attention. Each pup gets its "fskal" even over thier objections. Recently Jetta Sue had a dental and had two teeth removed. Jetta does not do well with anesthetics so it takes her a few days to fully recover from the ordeal and return to her "CIB" (cast iron B..road) staus. "O" took advantage of her diminshed capacity to get a complete "fiskal" of her. the vet gave me the teeth so I could examine them and while I was doing so, O came over to offer hiis "xpert" pinin and when he was done checking out the Teefies he let me know that they blonged inna twash by snorting on them. Os doktoe skills are not limited to his peersm he spects the ebil kittez as well as us Umons. Last night he checked out his Auntilys boo boo on her arm and doktored it fir her. this morning the redness was gone and it appears to be healing. Males me wonder if O has a special reason for coming here not only to recieve "healing" but to heal us as well.

Back to top Go down

Re: Doktor "O" Is in the House

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 am

Helen, it usually works that way... who rescued who? I feel that way about Wolf! He's a HUGE love -bug and refuses to not get loving... but in doing so, he's providing healing loving in return... he's a greyt dog!

Back to top Go down