Billy Rock update

Go down

Billy Rock update

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am

What can I say about Billy? He is just a perfect boy! No more surfing for cat food now that he is not as hungry, zero food aggression, zero sleep aggression, perfect house manners. I'm thinking he is too perfect..lol.. and am waiting for a sense of humor or a bit of devilment to show itself. Sorry I can't relate any funny stories about him. He takes himself to bed at 9pm, knows which bed is his, and has fit in seamlessly. OK, you got me! He does have one fault. Won't jump in the car, no way, no how!! Maybe my vehicles are just too high?

Back to top Go down

Re: Billy Rock update

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Someone on Craigslist is selling a folding dog ramp for $60. Not that I can picture either of my dogs going up a ramp...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Impressive! He and I would get along well, we've got the same bedtime!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:17 am

UPDATE: Billy has a home! He was adopted by Judy and her family who recently lost their greyhound Bentley. Their other greyhound, Yoyo, was mourning and unhappy so they brought him over to Jo's and CL's where he got to run around the yard with the other dogs and Billy. It's amazing to see a dog so happy!! He truly looked like he was in Heaven being around the other dogs.

Judy went home and spoke with her husband and then called Jo and me and told us that they wanted to adopt Billy.

Thanks to Jo and CL for fostering Billy and for giving Judy and Yoyo a chance to meet him. Billy is such a special dog and we are happy that he went into a home with people we know and who have had greyhounds so long!

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 am

I am so happy for Billy & his new family!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 am

I had just typed up an announcement for Billy's adoption when I saw Hettie 's post. Judy really touched my heart when she told me that she thinks Billy is beautiful I love you We know he has a beautiful heart also!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 am

Wonderful news.... another HEART healing, for both hound and humans! I just love these happy stories... so glad Billy has a home and can help wounded hearts heal and that Yoyo will have a buddy now too! Congrats to ALL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Hurray for everyone!

Such a happy story.

--Isaac & Jeff, with Azalea, Grant & Shadow the amazing tripod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 am

YEAH!!!! Judy, Yoyo and family will all heal along with Billy in the wonderful new home he has.....Just got to admit I am a complete sucker for those Happily Every After endings Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 pm

How wonderful for Billy and Judy..........and YoYo, or course,,,,,,,may they all live happily ever after...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Congratulations to all - especially YoYo and Billy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down