It's a Boy!- Meet Alf

Go down

It's a Boy!- Meet Alf

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

I've been trying to convince Brian to foster a male and with much persistence, he finally gave in....
Alf is one easy going boy. Hes only been with us since Saturday and he lounges around as though hes been here awhile. I have to admit that I had preconceived notions about a not cat-safe dog. I thought he would be hard to handle on walks and be aggressive with stuffies. Boy was I wrong. Hes been nothing but easy to handle on walks and will let us take toys away from him without any problems. Hes learning the stairs quickly and it helps that I have 2 show-offs that run up and down the stairs all the time. I hope that potential adopters (w/o cats) will see what a greyt dog he is and not care whether or not he doesnt like the kitties. Im sure Mary K. (Doc and Wolf) can vouch for these guys as well.

He's so cute with his white chest and even has ticking on his white pawsies

Back to top Go down

Re: It's a Boy!- Meet Alf

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Congrats on your boy!! What do the girls think of him? I know you will teach him what he needs to be a greyt dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 am

Alf is SO handsome.. and YES WE will vouch for the NON kitty safe hounds.. they're the BEST... my boys don't pull on walks when they see one, they just stare REALLY hard.. a few leash jerks and a firm NO gets them back on track... Alf is gorgeous and will certainly make a greyt addition to a non-kitty home!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Alf seems like a greyt first choice for a foster boy....glad all is going well....Handsome boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down