New Guy In Town

Go down

New Guy In Town

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 am

Hello there FFGR family! My name is Wrangler and I moved to Maryland on friday along with Emma. Yesterday Mama Jo picked me up and I moved to the Long Ranch. I really impressed her when I jumped into the car on my own, sheesh! as if that was something special, after all I am 4. Their yard is way cool with lots of trees to mark and Maddie, Madden and Boo were very welcoming. There are cats here too but I am pretending not to see them, I'll introduce myself to them later. There are scary wood floors and tile so Mama Jo is helping out by throwing rugs down. I can move between the dining room, kitchen and living room on my own now. I did make Daddy CL carry me to bed last night, but he'll get over it! The deck steps are a breeze and I can go up and down without any help. This morning we all came to work and quess what?? The dreaded wood floors followed us here! I am staying on this bed for now and have Aunt Hettie on speed dial if they try to get me! Mama Jo says she is putting me on facebook, what ever that is, I hope it's not wood too!! More later if I survive today.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy In Town

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 am

Welcome Wramgler! You have landed in one of the premier foster homes of FFGR, you lucky boy. I saw your picture on the forum and think you are most handsome. We will all do our best to find you the perfect forever home but meanwhile enjoy all the comforts of the Long Ranch and learn all the things you need to adapt to home living. BTW, those ebil floors will not move so it is safe to walk on them.

Oreo W. Roo. the groened up greyt pup, not dat cooki fingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome Wrangler! Those wood floors can be tricky but soon they will feel as natural as grass to you. Have a great time at the Long Ranch. You have some really good playmates there and I don't mean just the other hounds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 am

Ha! Ha! Too cute! Hang in there Wrangler! I'm sure you'll be navigating those floors in no time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome Wrangler!!! We have those evil floors at our house too but we have all gotten used to them here.....Mommie Jo will make sure that nothing gets you and I know Daddy CL will be right there if you need him too. Take your time and listen to Maddie, Madden and Boo they can teach you all the ropes for a wonderful furever home. We are rooting for you here at the Grove house.
Lub.....Skeeter, Guv, Cathi, Abbey and the "kitty" boys (Mr. Pibb & Gizmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Sterling says that he'll give you tips on how to walk on wood floors. He thinks he knows the secret and can't understand why people laugh at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Wrangler.....try staying on the couch or a bed.......pretend your can't walk so Daddy CL will carry you around.......oh, that's out.....put in your request for a new home.....no woodsey floors!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome Wrangler! Maybe you can show me how to jump into the car because I can't quite figure it out. I just learned how to go up and down the stairs. Did you say cats?!! That makes me hungry tongue
-Alf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 am

Wow! Because everyone was so nice about my "little issue" with those sneaky floors, I decided to man-up and show them who is the boss dog! Boo had a really nice patch of sun to take a snooze in so I tippy toed very slowly over to it and guess what? Nothing bad happened to me! Mama said she is very proud of me for being so brave cheers When we went home I showed those floors that I wasn't scared of them either. Tell Sterling to tippy toe slowly, it keeps those floors from being mean. This morning Martini the cat came over to introduce herself. She's nice and even let me sniff her all over. Sorry to disappoint you Alf as I can't tell you whether or not cat tastes like chicken Question I think she is pretty cool, and friends don't eat friends! Nice to meet you Oreo and all the other pups who welcomed me. Mama says maybe we could have a face to face some day. Well better go for now, I'm still checking out all the sights & sounds here in Rockville and Dad is waving my leash....coming Dad!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Another son of Lonesome Cry.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I found that out also when I looked him up today!! Just really something special about Lonesome Cry pups I love you and that makes him & Madden step brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Wrangler, I am sure your homecoming to the Long Ranch was very good. You are in the best doggie spa ever per Blaze. He will tell you that you have the best foster mom and dad ever. Blaze will always have a special place in his heart for mama Jo and daddy CL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Welcome to the Long Ranch and FFGR Wrangler... once you get the hang of those wood floors, you'll be playing on them like my boyz do!Smile Learn ALL you can while at the Long Ranch so you can find you a forever home SOON...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum