Maya is Ms. Personality

Go down

Maya is Ms. Personality

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am

As our Bandit has found his family the Long Ranch was needing a foster dog to round out the crew. Bill drove over Tues. evening with Kendra, who we planned to foster, and Maya so we could cat test her as we weren't sure about her. I am so glad that we are capable of doing this, one just never knows for sure. Kendra is NOT cat safe and Maya is great with them lol. So Maya is keeping us entertained with her sunny personality! This girl is very inquisitive and interested in all the goings on around her. She is picking up the stairs quickly and spent her first night sleeping in the bedroom with the pack, not a peep out of her, and already knows which bed is hers. Maya can be vocal and when she is happy she roo's to you. She also gets really happy and nibbles at you and nips your clothing. I am letting her know that we don't want her doing this, even though I think it's awful cute Wink She is good on the leash and hasn't had any accidents in the house. Maya is certainly going to brighten someones life and be a fun dog to live with. She does counter surf a bit so we are working on that and she is very responsive to corrections and praise, already learning stay at the doors.

Back to top Go down

Re: Maya is Ms. Personality

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Nice going Jo........any CL name for Maya yet..........like My-a-dog (his newly adopted grey) LOL...think she would be easy to love.......look forward to meeting Miss Maya at Dogs and Company in May if she has not already found her forever home........sounds like a real charmer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks Jo and CL for fostering her.. she does sound like a sweetie-pie! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down