Maya's GIG week-end

Go down

Maya's GIG week-end

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am

Maya did beautifully both Fri & Sat. She is very social and just loves people. She can get a bit snarky if another dog gets in her face right at first so being aware of that kept her in line. A lot of interest in her as Megan thought to put her adopt me flyer on the X-pen (Megan is such a treasure!) She and Maddie did lots of people watching and Maya did great walking all around the vending area. Bruce, who had met her in FL before she came up, really has a soft spot for her and asked if he could take her home for the night with Hattie. She did very well with Bruce and I am very happy that she did well with Hattie and their basenji. Maya takes about 10 min. to get comfortable with other dogs then no more snarky face Razz She and Boo crashed on the way home and I don't think either of them moved until we pulled in the driveway. I think Maya would do great with well behaved children as she seemed to like the ones she met and would lick any small fingers and faces that came within reach. Very happy with Maya and think she did a greyt job this week end!

Back to top Go down

Re: Maya's GIG week-end

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes, Maya was a very good pooch at GIG. What an awesome Greyt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Jo has it right. Another special hound who has a great personality. Wants to be right there with you, gets along with other dogs after a get to know period and is just a pleasure to have around. Tried to get the neighbor to adopt her and even threw in that I would watch her when he was traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down