Our Craiger Girl Honey

Go down

Our Craiger Girl Honey

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 am

I drove over on Sunday to pick up Honey who sadly lost her owner a while back. The other dogs in the home had been getting more aggresive towards her and she was isolating herself in the bedroom. Poor Honey would only come out to potty and eat, then run back to her "safe" bedroom. She is a beautiful dark (black) brindle and doesn't have much grey on her muzzle at all for an 8yr old. Her picture doesn't due justice to her pretty coat and markings. Honey is very social and friendly, a tail wag and kiss for everybody. She spent the first day mostly in the dining room but did excellent with the other dogs. We did poop scooping that evening and she had a ball in the yard with the others! Ran with them and checked out all the sniffing spots. Slept in our bedroom with the other 4 without a single whine or wimper. Came to work monday and did excellent with Maddie & Madden. Last night she seemed more trusting of the other dogs and joined us in the living room. She's not eating as well as I would like but she needs to loose a couple of lbs. anyway. Putting some yogurt in her food stimulated her appetite a bit and the chicken breast leftovers were a big hit with her Wink She took it very gently and there was no issue with her standing in the middle of the pack waiting her turn. Honey is a gentle, sweet, mature lady and will be wonderful for the lucky person who looks past her age.

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Craiger Girl Honey

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Sounds like she is starting out well at her new foster home. Thanks for taking her in; I'm sure she will be back to her happy self in no time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Wow, Honey sounds like a GEM! I'm so happy to hear that she is doing well in her foster home! I love you Those senior gals are simply the BEST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Wow, sounds like a greyt houseful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Honey sounds just like her names would suggest... Smile Thanks for taking her in Jo!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum