Alf, just checking-in...

Go down

Alf, just checking-in...

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Alf continues to blossom. He isn’t a shy guy but he does things at his own pace. He is now starting to come up to us for pets and scratches. Almost every night, I awake to nails scratching on the walls or some sound of flopping around. I look over and it’s Alf either roaching or rolling around on his back in the middle of the night! He also roos when I get out of the shower at 4:30am because he knows it’s time to eat. We are working on brushing his teeth. He is missing his upper right molars so I call him “Toothless” (the name of the dragon in the movie “How to Train Your Dragon”). It definitely does not bother him with eating as he has a hearty appetite.

Here is Alf assessing his area before bedtime so he knows where he can roll-off at.

Back to top Go down

Re: Alf, just checking-in...

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 am

I love his nick name and loved that movie! He and Maya would be a singing duo as she also roo's to us. Tell Alf we will all work on finding him a home were he will be loved for all his wonderfulness lol. Hang in there "Toothless"

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 am

Alf is such a sweetheart! It makes me sad when people overlook a nice dog for silly reasons. Whoever adopts Alf will certainly be lucky. Here's hoping that he will get his forever home! Thanks so much for doing such a great job fostering him Megan! I love you
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm

What a cute guy! Hope he finds his forever home real soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Alf sounds like he is bursting with personality! Thanks for taking care of him Megan until he lands his forever home!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 am

glad to hear Alf is blosssoming.......good care, good food, nice bed or two smart boy.........love the idea he roos after your shower.......certainly is a smart boy to catch on to the routine! He's just waiting for the right family to come along.....sometimes it takes a little longer as the family's light bulb has not come on yet............we are all roooooooting for Alfs! Good work, Megan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 9:34 pm

So glad he's doing well... He is a sweet guy... loved having him at our last meet-n-greet!Smile He WILL make someone a wonderful, loving pet! Hang in there toothless... your home will find you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down