Our Fosters

Go down

Our Fosters

Post by Greys4Us on Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 am

Thought I'd say something about our current fosters - they are GREYT!!!!! We have Kendra, Toye and Bruno here and it's amazing what wonderful dogs they all are. They all are so well behaved. We have had no issues with them whatsoever. They are fine out of the crates but they will go in and be good if we choose to crate them. We've been having a lot of work done here and with all of the people coming and going, they act as though nothing is happening. They are perfect!

Kendar is so sweet and tiny! I look at her face and fall in love each time. She is so tiny that she is dwarfed by the other dogs. She is very quiet but still is right in the middle of everything. She is not shy at all - just good. I think that she is going to make someone a great pet. She doesn't seem to need to be around the other dogs but she also gets along just fine with them all.

Toye is so sweet! Of all the dogs we have had here, I've never seen a dog that wags her tail so much! She is an angel. She is a very large girl and is easily as big as the biggest male here. She is so pretty though. She is very pleasant and is another one that I've never once heard a growl or bark from. She just rolls with the flow.

What can I say about Bruno! It so hard to imagine that he is going to leave one day. I don't know if I'll be able to let him go. He is just about as perfect a dog as I've ever been around. He loves everything and everyone and is the most pleasant dog. He is a real love bug. Whoever adopts him is going to have to pass lots of tests to get him!

Here they are scoping the landscape - you can see how little Kendra is comparted to Toye and Bruno - LOVE these dogs!

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Fosters

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 9:13 am

Oh wow, what an awesome update & photo!!!! How did you ever get them to hold that pose for a picture? Now that is TALENT & good doggies!!! Toye and Bruno are even looking right at you!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 10:18 am

Wow! I had the same thought Ashley. OK fess up Hettie! You glued their feet to the steps tongue If anybody is thinking of a handsome black guy you better grab him NOW as CL calls Bruno "Hettie's Love". All of them are as wonderful as Hettie says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

Nice picture...of terrifice greyhounds...with huge capacity to love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

What a cute photo! Kendra looks like the offspring of Toye & Bruno since she's tiny w/brindle markings I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

They all sound fantastic... love the picture.. from small to large.. cute! Here's to hoping they all find wonderful homes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 12:06 am

What a nice picture and wonderful looking greyts. I am sure they will find their forever home very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 am

Greyt picture, Hettie you are great with the camera
Good looking hounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum