Honey's update

Go down

Honey's update

Post by Guest on Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 pm

This girl is a real prize I love you Hettie and I took Honey & Maddie up to Dog's & Co. to see how she would be at a M&G. She was so pleasant to be with and had a wag for everybody she met. She has totally relaxed with the other dogs and is a very happy girl. Eating is not a problem anymore and I do believe she has lost a little weight, which was needed, and has a few more pounds to go. Honey crashed after we got home, only got up to eat, pee and poo, then took herself off to bed. Sunday she got to meet Megan and Mary K.
Megan had Ava, Daisey & Alf with her and all of them had a wonderful time visiting each other. We are so pleased that Honey is no longer leary of the other dogs and is very social and outgoing. Honey is used to being alone so I think she would do fine as an only dog and she enjoyed the children very much, though at her age I would want older ones as toddlers could be a bit much for an older lady Wink I also think she would do well with first time adopters as she has no issues what so ever, just a wonderful lady who rolls with the flow.

Back to top Go down

Re: Honey's update

Post by Guest on Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

I love Honey's black brindle! She is so sweet and affectionate, I'm so glad she has bounced back to her happy self!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 pm

What a sweetheart Honey is, I would adopt her in a heartbeat if I had not already given my heart to another. She is so friendly and pleasant to be with. Even the OMan sidled up to Honey. everybody that came is was treated like a friend with wags and smiles from Honey. Good job sweet girl!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Honey was a real doll at the M&G........loved everyone and was soooo very happy all the time........all one had to do was call her name and she was there with a waggy tail......yes, we are going to foster Jetta Freeway when he comes up... Helen is thinking of adopting another Jetta! Since we already have experience with a grey that lost an eye, all be it an older girl, Jet seems to be a fit for us............now the kidz have to agree! When the grey spirits talk one must act.........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum