Maya is still looking

Go down

Maya is still looking

Post by Guest on Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

With all the events going on we haven't had a chance to get Ms. Maya out to be seen. Claudia saw her when she and hubby stopped by the house and raved about how beautiful she is I love you She is just a happy, funny girl. No counter surfing now for a while but I wouldn't leave a temptation out for her lol. When she gets excited she follows along behind you nipping very gently at your backside. We have tried to break her of this but it's just so darn cute! When she wants her dinner or a walk she will sing to you. This morning at work CL was standing at the counter and Maya walked up to him and stood there, softly roooing, it was too funny. Of course she got her walk. She loves attention but if you are busy she will lay down and watch until you have a free hand for petting. Maya has a soft, shiney coat and I just upped her food as she seems to require the same amount as a larger dog. She is not what I would call high energy, can roll with the flow, just seems to need a bit more then I would expect for her small size. Maya will keep you entertained with her toys and is always ready to make us laugh. She is looking forward to the yard sale so she can meet some of you in person.

Back to top Go down

Re: Maya is still looking

Post by Guest on Tue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Maya is certainly a very sweet girl! There will be a special family that will give her her forever home very soon.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum