Sweet Honey

Go down

Sweet Honey

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 am

This girl is such a delight. Honey is very happy with her greyhound buddies now and at the yard sale you would never know that a couple of wks. ago she was keeping her distance from the others. She was right in the middle of everything and Hettie got a great shot of Honey, Skeeter & Halima all chilling out together. From all the comments I think everybody is in love with Honey! I am so privileged to be her foster mom, whoever gets Honey is getting the sweetest treat ever.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet Honey

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

Yes our little "senior group" seemed happy to hang out together once they wound down after a couple of laps around the yard, LOL. How is Honey's front paw doing....she was a little tender on it Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 10:47 am

I just loved Honey & her wagging tail!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 am

She's doing ok, I left her home to chill today and rest her paw. We think she may have strained it that morning, might have stepped wrong in the yard. I had put her in the house during the sale to rest a bit and when I went up on the deck she was barking at me through the sliding door. She was miffed that she wasn't out with the other dogs. She's a hoot! So glad to see her enjoy herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Honey is the sweetest dog ever. It took us forever to leave because she kept running ahead of me and leaning on me so I wouldn't go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Bill and I made a promise that we would not adopt any more dogs as long as we are running the group. However, it sure is hard to keep that promise with a dog like Honey around! She would be here if we didn't have so much going on! She is the sweetest and most loving animal - so easy to love.
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Honey is a honey for sure..........she is just waiting for the right home...we could easily has adopted her if H had not committed to another who needs us (we are going to foster Jet ___to be named SIOUX.......with the intention if he fits in with the pack and the cat he will have a forever home here with us... she will post more I know...We are nuts.......ages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 12 years in 2012......but we love them all!

HONEY your home has to be just around the bend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 8:26 pm

She is a honey... her name truly does suit her well.... hope her paw is doing better!Smile She needs a very special home!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down