Jetta Freeway scheduled to vacation at the Roo Ranch

Go down

Jetta Freeway scheduled to vacation at the Roo Ranch

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

The Cat (or dog in this case) IS OUT OF THE BAG!
As soon as I saw the picture with the name "Jetta Freeway" plus the eye injury, I knew that this pup had been shipped our direction from a higher traffic director. If the name was not enough, then the injury and our particular talents in that area would have been a dead give away. I choose not to tempt fate and as long as Jetta Freeway (who will be called "Sioux" in honor of his predecessor *Jetta Sue") decides he likes it at the Roo Ranch, we are fostering with intention of adopting this young man. As soon as Anne recovers from her eye surgery we will whisk him away to review his forever home. I have already bought him a few items of his very own and will be looking for a collar befitting his personality. I have probably lost my mind but sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith and believe that certain things are meant to be. Now if we can just convince OREO that SIOUX is his REAL birthday present that just arrived a wee bit late! Welcome home Jetta "Sioux" Freeway we already love you and cannot wait to have you in our arms to show you how much.

Back to top Go down

Re: Jetta Freeway scheduled to vacation at the Roo Ranch

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Congratualtions! You are getting a very handsome hound. I'm sure everyone will welcome him with loving and open arms and paws!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Helen he is a very special little pup. Saturday at the Yard Sale he permitted me to check his eye. It is healing very nicely. He was pretty confused but did permit my hands on him after a moment to adjust. I hope he has a wonderful vacation at the "ranch".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

He's very handsome.... I hope he'll fit right in... having another 'Jetta' will be very special indeed!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Wow, seems like fate stepped in. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Now we are awaiting Sioux's arrival in our home........Hettie also tells us he is a very special boy........we pray that he will find at least as much comfort here as Oreo has found.....at three he is our wonder kid........at any rate............ Sioux will be treated to a trip to the Opthamologist down the road for a check on his eye and to see what Dr Weigt can tell us...she treaded my Raven for her Glaucoma and removed her bad eye when the time came....and a trip to Dr Longo for a well vet introduction (her staff will adore him) and then settle into becoming a beloved Roo family member. We will not rush him to get all this done in a day but feel it is a necessary goal. Helen and I are lucky to have such talented vets plus an aquatic theraphy pool in the area. Can't wait for Sioux to work his magic on us...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Sounds like Sioux is going to have a wonderful home! Thanks for giving him the. opportunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 pm

You kids are so wonderful, taking him in.
Prayers & good thoughts and rewards for your love.

--Isaac & Jeff, with Azalea, Grant & Shadow the amazing tripod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am

Cousin Jane is coming tonite and wants to know how Shadow is doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah, Sioux will be riding in tomorrow afternoon (Friday)........we are all excited..........will have to have "Dutch Uncle" powwow with the kidz tonight.....looking forward to many happy moons together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum