Oh Bruno!

Go down

Oh Bruno!

Post by Greys4Us on Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

We've had the honor of fostering Bruno and since he's arrived, we've never stopped smiling. He is just the most pleasant dog! He is always happy. Even if you walk out of the room for five minutes and come back in, he acts like we've been gone a week. He wags his tail non stop and does a little happy dance. No matter how happy he is to see us, he usually will almost jump up but never does. He just dances around looking happy and pleased that you are near him.

He is so gentle natured and loving. He loves to lean and cut in front when we are walking but never is pushy or demanding. We've never heard him growl at all and neither of us can remember hearing him bark yet. He is just a big love bug that likes nothing more than being around us. He is funny and makes us laugh all the time. He doesn't seem to do anything special; we think it's just his personality that never goes below happy happy happy.

He is so non-threatening to everyone here. The other dogs never mind him getting too close; they just seem to welcome him no matter what the situation - or at least they ignore him.

Teddy is our resident spook and he has never permitted another dog to get close to him. He constantly grumbles and growls at any dog that even looks like it will get near him. Teddy has been known to growl at nothing. He will even growl at a dog five feet away and not doing anything or sleeping soundly in a bed. Imagine our utter surprise when we walked in to the living room a few days ago and saw Teddy sharing his bed with Bruno!!!! We could not believe our eyes. We kept waiting for the growls and snaps from Teddy but he remained quiet. Since then we've seen the two in the same bed a few more times. This is big for us to see another dog able to get near and lie next to Teddy. I got a photo of the two this afternoon. Still unbelievable.

We really love Bruno and think that whoever adopts him will be the luckiest in the world!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh Bruno!

Post by Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 6:52 pm

How adorable! Looks like he's already found his forever home. Teddy approved Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Wow, that is neat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Teddy approved is right... That's amazing... they look like twins too!Smile Adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 4:11 am

Looks like a keeper to me. Too many signs to ignore. Beautiful coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 am

It is always so heartwarming when a new hound makes a contact with a resident hound. Most impressive is the subtle way they have of approaching just the right way to be non-threatening and are accepted. Looks like Teddy has found a friend, maybe they were littermates in another life and Teddy feels the connection. At any rate it's Roos for Bruno and Teddy and their new found friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

Maybe Teddy thinks he is laying next to a mirror and it's not really another dog lol. Just proves that EVERYBODY loves Bruno! I still can't believe that someone hasn't snatched him up. Just keep him away from CL, I don't need 4 dogs!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 am

Gee Jo, after the first three, its all the same except for the number of food bowls at dinnertime!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Our numbers seem to be staying steady at 5. So if I adopt another I would have 6 in residence lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 pm

So, Jo, 6 is such a lovely number........we are always saying 5 just doesn't seem right around here......well, yeah, #6 is on the way.......H hasn't had birthing pains yet but they will be coming........perhaps, Hettie, Bruno should be a long-term foster for Mr Teddy.....such a nice thing to see them develop this bond......will be interesting to see if you notice any other togetherness signs.........does Bruno share anyone else's bed???? it is beyond us how these greys communicate with each other......just astonishing. Thanks for sharing the greyt picture.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 pm

I think that's great. Obviously Hettie and Bill can't keep them all or there wouldn't be any room for the Teddy's of this world. Hopefully Teddy has learned his lesson that other dogs can be trusted to share his space. My dogs who walk so closely together that you couldn't slide a piece of paper between them would never even consider sharing their beds. It is the cause of much angst when one of them (Sterling) is in the wrong bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down