Jetta "Sioux" Freeway has Arrived

Go down

Jetta "Sioux" Freeway has Arrived

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Jo & CL brought Jetta "Sioux" to the Roo Ranch this afternoon. He and Shadow had a few discussions but we attribute that to the fact that Maddie girl came along and Shad's testosterone was in full swing! There have been no repeats since. JS is settling in quite well. He has seen the cat and acted like it was part of the furniture. He loves his crate and goes in & out at will. He & Oreo seem to have a kinship going on which is so sweet. JS picked up the rubber leg toy we bought him at Dogs & Co and has gathered a few of the similar toys to play with. He loves to follow Maggie Moo and has taken to the bed next to her in the kitchen. He took my breath away after dinner when he sauntered to the crest of the hill in the yard, lifted his right front foot and surveyed the yard ( this is exactly what our Snoopy did every day). He is a wonderful dog, handsome, sweet and loving. I understand what Hettie meant when she said she just wanted to hug him all the time! Maybe soon he will accept that but right now we are going slow, letting him take the lead. the kidz seem to have accepted him without question but we will see what happens when they realize that he is NOT leaving in a couple of weeks. LOL. for now, he is content to be part of the pack and we just marvel at his strength and beauty. Welcome Home Jetta "Sioux" Freeway ROO!

Back to top Go down

Re: Jetta "Sioux" Freeway has Arrived

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Congrats Ladies, I hope he brings you all the joy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 8:41 am

Wonderful news! Glad the 'pack' has accepted him.. hoping this continues and he begins to blossom at the ROO ranch!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Sat May 26, 2012 9:32 am

Greyt news!!! I know that Jetta "Sioux" has the best home!! And I think he will love having the boys to hang around with (as they will him). I can't wait to hear all of the stories of their exploits!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 am

J Sioux is a dream boy.........so very sweet......you can feel the love he has to give though right now it is ebbing out very slowly........H has already sent the adoption application to Hettie.......so we are again a full family of six...it does feel good......he has the cutest feft ear that looks like half a fortune cookie when it sits on the top of his head (most of the time)...........will try to get a picture of it and post it....so we didn't really fail fostering this time as we always intended to adopt him...........J Sioux just tested out the soft crate behind me in the bedroom and is taking his nap there........progress already.......he is one smart cookie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

Wonderful news for everyone. So glad everyone found each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 11:27 am

Congratulations to all. Jetta Sioux is so lucky to be part of your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 4:22 pm

So glad everything worked out with the pack; Congrats!! He is one lucky hound!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Congrats to all -- glad to hear everyone is happy and feeling at home together!

--Isaac & Jeff, with Azalea, Grant & Shadow the amazing tripod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 am

It's not the best picture but His earsies & wink are on my facebook page. This boy is very special and we felt so privileged to have him overnight & have a hand in his journey to the Roo Ranch! He has this beautiful soft energy about him that had all 5 of our kidz treating him very gently. I know you love him already as we feel the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 am

Congratulations!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down