J. Sioux and the vet visit

Go down

J. Sioux and the vet visit

Post by Guest on Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Sioux had his first well pup visit today. He got a clean bill of health from the vet. Sioux was not real pleased to find out that our outing was a vet visit, he gave me that "look" when the vet walked into the waiting room. the same vet that O Man gave the "business" literally, got the same reaction from Sioux. AS Dr. Liz walked towards him to great him, he promptly did a fear pee right in the waiting room. I very quickly aasked with a serious face , "Dr Liz, why do you have this effect on all my animals?". the young man behind the desk almost split his sides laughing. When our vet Dr. Susan came into the room, Sioux stood to be petted normally. Whi can tell what a grey will do? The vet was delighted with Siouxs adaptability to losing his eye. It has only been a month and he shows no disadvantage at all.

Sioux is progressing slowly with learning his name. He is now eating entirely out of the crate but still takes his toys into it for safe keeping. So we will leave it up a little while longer until he feels comfortable.

Back to top Go down