Another Hershey Update

Go down

Another Hershey Update

Post by Greys4Us on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

Hershey is doing very well!!! She is totally adjusted to living in our house with the other hounds. She now goes in and out with the other dogs and lets us know when she needs to go out on her own. She is a big talker! She whines all the time - when I talk to her she whines. She is just one of those girls. She loves attention! What is really nice is that her fur is as soft as bunny fur now. All of the scabs have mostly come off and her skin looks wonderful. She really looks good now! She has had enough nail trims that now her nails are looking more normal than long.

She is still eating well and is now over on to a good food. She is getting vitamins and joint supplements in her food too and eats it all. It's hard to tell if she is gaining any weight.

She LOVES going for walks. She goes for a walk with Bill almost every day. She heads up the pack and enjoys looking around at everything and taking everything in. She is such a sweet girl! She is still on the slow side and quiet but I think that is just her personality.

The one odd thing is that she HATES the camera! I've been trying to get some photos of her but when she sees me pick up the camera she runs and hides. I wonder if it's the sound or the flash, etc. I am now trying to sit by the window and when Bill takes the dogs out I'll try to capture her that way. She looks so pretty with her ears perked up looking around at things.

I think she is a healthy and happy hound that I hope will find the best home. I am hoping that some wonderful person will come along and give her a chance. She certainly deserves it!

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hershey Update

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 am

Wonderful news about Hershey! Sounds like she "found" the best home...

That would be here with us if we didn't already have 3 greys. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks for the wonderful update on Miss Hershey!!! I am happy to hear that she is doing GREAT & that her skin is clearing up from the scabs. It sounds like she has quite the personality!! I don't understand how you could not love her! Give Hershey an extra treat from me! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Fantastic news! Glad she's doing so well and that her coat/skin is healthy and those scabs are clearing up. Smile Good luck with the picture... You'll have to 'hoodwink' her somehow....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 am

What a great piece of news! I am so glad that Hershey is settling in and is doing well. She will find the right home with your help. I know you will out fox her and get a perfect picture even if she does not want to pose for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 am

Glad to hear Hershey is doing so well and enjoys her days at your house......I, too, hope she will find a terrific forever home........have had several camera shy hounds myself.....makes for a tough picture taking job....look forward to some nice pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down