Cooch (Shelbys Coochnit)

Go down

Cooch (Shelbys Coochnit)

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am

Cooch has been one of the easiest fosters thus far. He is quiet and doesnít fuss about anything. I didnít have to hover over him to make sure he didnít mark the furniture and he doesnít whine in his crate wanting to come out when I get home. He also has a playful side but is very polite. Daisy and Ava seem to like him as well.

I feel a little bad that he got the small bed; he looks scrunched up against the wall

I know this is a foster "no no" but he is so sweet, I hope his future adopter won't mind Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooch (Shelbys Coochnit)

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I just love this fellow! The dog couch is never a no no if they get on it on their own. The people one is another matter. Hard to say no when they see the rest roaching in comfort. Give me a call and we can plan for an in depth cat test. I know he will get the best care with you & Brian. Lucky Cooch to have you, Brian and the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Cooch is a very handsome fellow and lucky to share his time with your family..........like how he looks on the sofa...just have to adopt him to someone with a dog friendly sofa.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm

I have Greyt news for everyone involved. Joey and Casey had one couch they were allowed to sleep on. After two years of use/abuse with Casey's muffing the cushions, we had to get rid of the couch. We replaced the couch with 3 dog beds because we ended up getting Bart. Bart never got to enjoy the couch because Joey and Casey would never let him on the couch. However, they now sleep on their dog beds and they stay off the other couch in the room. We did have to spray Casey with a water bottle when she thought that the other couch was hers too. It didn't take her long to realize that couch was off limits. So now, the humans have the sofa's and the dogs have the dog beds and everyone is happy! So if Cooch gets adopted to someone that doesn't want him on the couch, you can tell them to use a spray bottle to keep him off. He is a very handsome dog and I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing! Smile
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Cooch is so lucky to be spending time at your house. I love the pictures. He is a beautiful dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:09 pm

He is so adorable! I'm happy to hear that he is doing greyt in his foster home! Keep the updates coming (& photos)!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks for sharing the pic. He is a wonderful dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Cooch looks so sweet. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum