Bruno the foster pup!

Go down

Bruno the foster pup!

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I went to Hettie and Bill's to pick up Bruno to foster. He has had a good afternoon; he had a tour of the yard and the house and has discovered that he likes the crates for resting.. I am making him wear a belly band to prevent any marking while in the house. Hopefully he'll figure out that it's NOT a good idea on his own.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0Aat2LRszbOGjio

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruno the foster pup!

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I am excited that you are fostering Bruno! You'll have to update us on how he is doing! I'm sure that Wolf likes the company!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 pm

I bet Wolf is happy to have a buddy
Hope all goes well. Bruno looks just like my first Grey "Maxwell"
Black dogs are great!
Keep us posted on how he is doing....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 am

Awesome news! Keep us updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Had a couple of black ladies myself (Char and Raven) and they were wonderful......full of personality and love.........let us know if the connection is there............there will be one with the right kid.........Wolf will guide you as will Doc's spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Congrats on your foster Mary! I'm glad Wolf has a playmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 am

Awesome, he is such an enjoyable dog. He really liked the baby pool so I'm waiting to hear what he thinks of your pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Sammy thinks he looks like he might be related to Bart. Also, his first name starts with a "B" and all the dog's in Bart's litter all started with B. I hope he is enjoying staying with you and that he and Wolf will get a long.

Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Bruno is doing well at the mini-ranch on Oakmanor Way... He LOVES are big back yard and often goes out just to sniff and wonder around in it... he and Wolf seem okay together.. no growls or anything. Bruno is a puller on leash however, which is totally foreign to me, as Doc and Wolf have never been... Bill and Hettie lent us a harness which has helped.
So,so far, so good, but I figure we're in the honeymoon stage... LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Bruno continues to do well.... He is learning how to get his treats in his crate when we leave; where and how we feed; to play with toys. He does our stairs well and LOVES the yard; but of course with OUR yard, apparently comes CRITTERS.. Bruno LOVES to stand in the sunroom staring out the windows at ANYTHING that moves, birds, squirrels, bunnies, leaves, you name it.. he gets SUPER excited when he sees bunnies.. he jumps on the doors/windows... I have decided to pull the curtains closed to minimize his view (I know, I am NO fun!) This helps. He really pulls on leash when we see those bunnies on our walks... firm NO's, etc.. don't work well, yet... I plan to walk later in the evenings when it's cooler and am hoping less critters will be out and about.. Smile
The FUNNIEST thing Bruno does is NOT knowing how to lay on some of the beds... his butt is always hanging off... LOL. Will try to capture this in a photo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Sweet, sweet Bruno! I love you He has such a wonderful zest for life! I love you He thinks everything is exciting and wonderful. We miss him so much!!!!!!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey Mary, we could do a Honey/Bruno swap! Honey walks like a dream on leash and has figured out that she can't get the bunnies so why expend the energy LOL. Guess we are missing a dog with zest for life (Maya) and find it too quiet at our house right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down