Nothing Sweeter Then Honey

Go down

Nothing Sweeter Then Honey

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 am

Not much new on Honey. Hettie had several people inquire about her but so far none that would be a good fit for this beautiful lady. She is still just the sweetest, most perfect girl ever. She is wonderful at M&G's, loves to go with us to the office and is always willing to just roll with whatever is happening. Her weight is now perfect and she moves much better now that she has slimmed down. I had thought she had a little arthritis going on in her back legs at first but don't see any issues now. Honey is just perfection in a beautiful black brindle wrapper. Your perfect home is out there pretty girl and it will be worth the wait I love you

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing Sweeter Then Honey

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I just love Honey! I find myself thinking about her & wondering how she is doing. Thanks for the update on her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 pm

If I could, I'd take Honey in a heartbeat. She's in a great place while she waits for her perfect home. Thanks for taking such good care of that special girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks for taking such good care of Honey, Jo. She really is a perfect dog. I just cannot figure out why people are so hesitant to adopt an older dog when they can bring the most joy in life, even if it's not for as many years sometimes. We can never guarantee how long any dog will live. I guess the person who does take the leap of faith and adopts Honey will be the lucky one! And, like the other small population of wonderful and understanding people who've have adopted older dogs, someone who knows the secret will come along and will adopt her. Until then, she is in a good place.
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Well I'm working on Leslie; as you all know I'd like to have 2 greyhounds and I know Dash likes her. I would have no trouble adopting her and I agree she is in good hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am

Bruce - If you can pull that off, that would be the greatest thing ever. She is such a sweetie. Two greyhounds really aren't more work than one - they just take up twice the space. Somewhere, somehow Honey will find her home and I just know it will be an awesome one for such a special girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am

All the paws at my house are crossed for Bruce, Dash and family!!! Honey is just the best little girl and would be awesome in any home. She is just so steady and calm. Keep us updated Bruce.....we are all roooing for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Her name says it all: Honey, is sweet; goes well with lots of food too; Honey (the dog) is sweet and gets along well with others... Smile Got fingers, toes crossed for Bruce's little clan too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks so much for the update Jo. I think of her all the time. She is really lucky to be spending time at your house while she waits for her forever home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum