Breakthrough with Jaay Sioux

Go down

Breakthrough with Jaay Sioux

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Today started out with Jaay visiting Autily A by rubbing her foot and then laying his head on the pillow to get morning pets and rubs. Then later in the early morning we had a surprise thunder storm and I went to wrestle Jaay into his thunder coat, to my surprise, when I told him it was time to put his coatie on, Jaay ran into the bedroom, lie down on the double doggie beds and let me put the coat on him. One baby step for us! Yaay. Then after lunch I was dispensing flea protection and it came time to put Jaays onto him. Imagine my surprise when instead of jumping up and running away, Jaay lie perfectly still and allowed me to apply the medicine. He didn't even get up and run afterwards. Another baby step, a big one for us!!!! Jaay has so much love locked inside his beautiful red fawn body and even if it leaks out in spits and spurts we will take every ounce we can get. I look forward to the day when he comes looking for love from us on his own. We love you Jaay Sioux!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Breakthrough with Jaay Sioux

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:40 am

Each little step is a triumph for both Jaay and the whole "Roo" ranch!! Way to go Jaay, you are in a wonderful home and will learn in your own time...Love it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Such excellent news with/for/by Jaay.

Way to go everyone!

--I&J, with Azalea, Grant, and Shadow the amazing tripod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Baby steps are like magic potion... congrats with your success with him. Glad he's doing better. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 am

I adore Jaay's soft, sweet energy. This fellow is soo worth the wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum