OOOOH....REO Roo and the Addiction

Go down

OOOOH....REO Roo and the Addiction

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 pm

It has been a while since I have posted an O R tale. Whenever I am out and about doing errands, I always stop at McDonalds and buy a Caramel Frappe. I just love those blasted things so that is my reward for braving the wild outdoors. A few months back, I made the mistake of allowing O Man & Flash to lick the empty cup. Since that time, whenever I come home with a McDonalds purchase Oreo goes thru the bags to see if I have brought home the cherished treasure. He does not care that the bag contains, fish sandwhich or sausage biscuits. All he is interested in is the caramel cup! The entire time I am sipping my treat, I am being "treated" to a barrage of nose pokings in the ribs, paws swatted at my legs or todays latest trick - every time I told O man to lie down, he would play bow, wag his tail and come forward expectantly to recieve his reward. Unfortunately, I was not finished with my cup but after several of these "tricks" I had no choice but to relent and give O Man his deserved reward. After seven or eight play bows, I figured O deserved his treat. I would not say O is addicted but I can never quite get rid of the caramel stains on his white nose and under his chin! You just never know what O will think of next.......maybe that is a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Re: OOOOH....REO Roo and the Addiction

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 am

He likes his sweet treats too.. adorable tale. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

I just love your OOOOH...REO stories! He is such an adorable pup and I love hearing about his adventures. You are so lucky to have such a handsome boy in your life! He is lucky to have such a wonderful mom. I'm sure he loves all the treats he gets and it's cute that he shares the same addiction as his mom.
I love you
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down