BIG Breakthrough for Jaay Sioux

Go down

BIG Breakthrough for Jaay Sioux

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Do you know how it feels to have your heart almost explode with love and happiness but be unable to jump & yell for fear of undoing the Greyt thing that just occurred??Tonight Jaay Sioux allowed me to hug his neck for the very first time!! The last few days Jaay has been allowing us to pet him for more than a second without pulling or running away! I feel like I have won the lottery!! He has such a giangantic heart and it is darn near impossible to wait for him to make the next move. Jaay has been doing sneak attacks nuzzling my hand as I walk away from him. this morning he play bowed and barked when I came downstairs. My heart wants to sing but for the fear of scaring Jaay, I contol the urge!

thank you my fawn funny boy for making my day a greyt success!!

Back to top Go down

Re: BIG Breakthrough for Jaay Sioux

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Yay!! I can feel your joy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 pm

That is wonderful! I was thinking earlier today that anybody can have a dog, but greyhounds are more like a sacred charge. They are unique, special dogs and require special families. Of course, you guys knew that all along but this just goes to prove how important it is to match the dog with the right people. Congrats to Jaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 am

CL & I doing Happy Dance and shouting for you! Go Jaay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum