The Beginning:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Beginning:

Post by Greys4Us on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Here are the puppies! Somewhere in this cute little litter is a puppy named June Bug! Which one is it?? Look at those cute little feet! Lisa asked me to post these:

Any bets on which one is June Bug???
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Beginning:

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Little black and white cow doggies!!!! A couple look all black! Yay!

That last picture could be a June Bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank you Hettie for posting my pics I just got to remember how to do that?! LOL There is one drk brindle in the batch and several black a few cow pups and one white with brindle. It is so hard to look at these sweet babies and think about how wild they can really be. We here are so excited. There is a June bug in this batch, we won't know which she is until we check the personalities of each and everyone...a chore that I am going to enjoy, who wouldn't want to cuddle and hold each one to see what they are like?
We are looking forward to the trip and to seeing the track somany adventures are coming our way, I can't wait to share them with my FFGR family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 am

Oh my, I just want to hold one. How sweet. Look at their momma. She is so sweet to. What a good mommy she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 am

Momma is definately beautiful!!! Ya gotta love the broods!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 pm

To think that this litter is an Oops litter and that Momma gave birth at her racing weight. She almost lost her life giving birth. 6 pups born and 3 were still there labor stopped, Momma rushed to the vet but no one thought she would have the energy to nurse. She is doing so good now and is such a great momma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 pm

I just happen to have photos of little June Bug. Does anyone want me to post them? Or should I keep Lisa guessing for a few more weeks? Laughing

Lisa and her family don't even know yet that I went to see the babies today. How long do you think before she calls me. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 am

Lisa and family will know which one is June Bug once she picks them out but the rest of us would love to see the puppy pictures, LOL Smile

Somehow I just know that the adventures we are going to share/ hear about is going to be better than any movie or book we could be reading....Can't wait to laugh over the antics of the new puppy.

Keep um coming!!!

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 am

It doesn't look like Lisa's noticed this yet. Maybe someone will call her and tell her to check this thread. I can't post pictures for everyone to see until I've properly teased Lisa. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 pm

OKAY!!! SO NOT FAIR!!! I want to see my baby June~bug Why haven't you emailed me yet the waiting is torture Evil or Very Mad Does this mean she has been picked for me Question Do we get to still come on the 13th or 14th to play? PLEASE show me the pictures, Okay enough of my begging I think I am going to bug you by phone here very soon Lisa so be prepared. We not only share the same name but I am stuborn,and crazy enough to go bolistic over this baby. LOL Please share my new pics PLEASE OOPS looks like I am back to begging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Was I right? Is that the one I picked as June Bug?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Okay all, The farm owner picked my girl for me so Lisa posted her picture... YES it took more begging on my part, she can be so EVIL Twisted Evil at times LOL. What do you think does she look like a June~Bug? I can look at two males though while we are there one is all black and the other is a cow pup also. I think I like our little girl. So excited to go to the farm and play next weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Jimmy she is so close to being that pup the markings are a bit different but isn't she sweet? We already love her. Her new collar and harness leash set are on the way (bright yellow with buzzing bees) The brown on the paws is because she is just starting to eat solid food and she of course loves to stand in her food tray. The pups sure have grown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:18 pm

She looks like a June Bug!!! She sure has grown since the other pics were taken! But then, they do grow up so fast. She is a pretty girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 pm

So cute! This is fun! I love you
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Oh, she is gorgeous. You are so lucky. She will be such a joy. Just remember, whether it is kids or puppies, the newborn stage will pass. So all of the sleepless nights and accidents will stop and you will have a wonderful lifelong family member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:40 pm

To be honest I am looking forward to the puppy/baby stages(even the pups idea of human terrible 2s) and having her grow up with me. When our 10 year old is grown and goes off to college and some of our older hounds pass over the rainbow bridge we will have a wonderful old girl that went through all her stages with us and retire with me. I am so lucky. Now as I complain in the future you all can point me back to my words k? LOL. Gen Night O stars is Friday the 3rd and I will be there we are spending the night at either the Whelling Inn or the Days in(which is closer to the Farm) Hopefully we can bring home our June~Bug that Sat. We arn't planning on going anywhere for a while because we want to help all the hounds then settle in with the new addition and of course I want plenty of time to make June feel at home and safe in her new enviorment. Hettie Michael probably staying home with the hounds so if you want to join me you are most welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Michael and I will be there, so as soon as the event gets closer, we can meet up somewhere. I really cannot wait to watch the races. I love watching them run. They are so fast and make it look so graceful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Oh how adorable is June Bug-but Jimmy's right, momma is gorgeous. I love that photo of her with her pups... Congrats Lisa and have fun at the tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

What a cutie! She definately looks like a June Bug. Lisa, you need to post pics everyday. It is amazing how quickly they grow.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 am

My first official time with our June~Bug will be on Sat. We are so excited. I will take lots of pictures of our whole trip from travel to farm to track...I really feel like I am being blessed *(wink) Hettie, and Lisa too are such angels walking on Earth... I couldn't be luckier, all it took was a little birdie in her ear and lots of planning, now we have a baby to laugh with , sure think Jean'ee is gonna go crazy she is such a great serogate momma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm

SO very excited leave earlly Sat morning for our play date and the track...Found out more pups born 5 days ago...SOO excited. picked up a play collar to wear while at the farm along with tags..She will get her good collar on July 4th when she comes home, bought toys and chew bones Beef Femur bones, kong, and more. Taking puppy food to farm to say thank you. Camra charged and ready, Got Jean'ee a stuffed puppy to sleep with since kitten no longer is such a kitten...Jean'ee is ready to play momma again. Did I tell How excited I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:31 pm

You are so lucky to get a tour of the track and the farm. Please take lots of pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:33 pm

So, Lisa, where's the post with all those pictures you took? What a Face I didn't take any of the puppies this time. Just of my boys who are waiting for their forever homes to come along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next